JERICHO ROSALES - JERICHO ALBUM RETAIL

One of Philippines sought-after actors and now one of Philippines music’s finest performers is back with a brand new album. Jericho Rosales is releasing his self-titled album with its kick-off single "Paglisan", produced by EMI Phils. Self-titled album "Jericho" boasts the new single "Paglisan" which was once a hit-topping song of the charts as #1 at Yes FM and strongly getting airplay on other stations. “Paglisan” is a remake of 90s band Color It Red. The new album includes four of OPM hit songs with Rosales’own rendition of Sharon Cuneta’s powerful "Pangarap na Bituin" (also from the drama series of the same title); to Tito Mina’s funky "Ikaw Pa Rin" as Rosales himself describes as funny but romantic song; to remake of Joshua Kadison’s hit "Beautiful In My Eyes" with Rosales’ dreamy voice. To complete this 8-track album, four of his original compositions culled from Rosales’ Jeans debut album are "Ngayong Gabi", "Tuwing Nakikita Ka", "Coming Out" and "Kasama Ka".



After proving his quest for a new career in singing, Rosales started with his band called Jeans and produced his first solo album "Loose Fit" also dominated the airwaves with Rosales’ own compositions. Loose Fit was released by EMI Malaysia in August 2006 and was distributed in the Philippines in 2007 by EMI Philippines.

"Singing changed my career so much. One or two years from now I’m gonna be acting again and will probably be active doing both… right now I just need to establish things properly. I got to be prepared in anything I wanna do but God is good and his timing is perfect. Singing, on the other hand, has defined my career very well. And it showed me where to go and what I wanna do" Rosales shared.

Jericho Rosales’ self-titled album under EMI Philippines is now available in all records bars.


1. Paglisan
2. Pangarap Na Bituin
3. Beautiful In My Eyes
4. Ikaw Pa Rin
5. Ngayong Gabi
6. Tuwing Nakikita Ka
7. Comin’ Out
8. Kasama Ka




No comments: